Sunday, October 26, 2008

giant raspberry on your nose

Ok it's obvious that I have homework : )

1. What are your initials? HJEC

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? My banana boxers and tree hugging dirt worshipper shirt.

3. Last thing you ate? Black bean and spinach quesadilla and sister mary’s righteous root beer.

4. Name one thing that scares you: loud noises

5. I say Shotgun, you say: get in the back ho

6. Who was the last person in your bed? Person? Seriously? Our golden retrievers own the bed.

7. What were you doing at 7:00am? sleeping

8. Last person you hugged? robert

9. Does anyone you know want to date you? Yes, and he is.

10. When was your last encounter with the police? I happen to work with a cute officer. He loaned me his coat once. It weighed about 60 pounds but smelled extraordinary. But no, I haven’t been pulled over yet.

11. Have you ever driven without a license? Occasionally. But not on purpose.

12. The last place you went out to dinner? Subway lol

13. Do you like your name? Yes

14. What time of the day is it? It’s 5ish

15. Who/What made you angry today? Nothing!

16. Do you want anyone? HAHAHA

17. Do you like birds? Yes

18. Favorite holiday? I don’t need to go through this again, do I?

19. Do you download music? sometimes

20. Do you care if your socks are dirty? yes

21. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Why express yourself with a language that you may not understand.

22. What are you doing tonight? Finishing laundry and homework, a walk with the pups and my Robert is making dinner.

23. Do you like to cuddle? Not usually. Although I am in a house FILLED WITH CUDDLERS! It’s hard to say no.

24. Do you love anyone? I would hope so. Robin has a point here.

25. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? See #6

26. Have you ever bungee jumped? NO

27. Have you ever gone whitewater rafting? I would be right there with you mom, but only if we had someone there to save our asses.

28. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Let’s not go there.

29. How many pets do you have? Fish, snails and my two goldens.

30. Have you met a real redneck? I don’t have to look very far.

31. How is the weather right now? Windy enough to yank the lips right off your face. And cold.

32. What are you listening to right now? Kate nash!

33. What was the last movie you watched? The Happening. Don’t watch it. Honestly, it’s a waste of time.

34. Do you wear contacts? yes

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Lowes (I know I know)

36. What are you wearing? I’m still in tennis gear.

37. What's one thing you've learned this year? Oh many many things.

38. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I’m not a Starbucks person. I do love my weekly cup of joe though. I usually get it from a secret place close to home. I get a d s sf gcc (decaf skim sugarfree german chocolate cake). I like to take all the fun out of things.

39. Ever had someone sing to you? Robert sings to me all the time. And sometimes my mom slips something in her coffee and feels the need to sing to me. I’m not complaining.

40. Have you ever fired a gun? No

40 1/2. Are you missing someone? I missed my momalu last night.

41. Favorite TV? BIG BANG THEORY

42. What do you have an obsession with? Nothing super

43. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? um
.
44. Who would you like to see right now? My family

45. Ever had a near death experience? Mom I was not hysterical and it was way longer than 45 minutes. I was the one rowing your crazy ass to shore woman. Sure, I wasn’t in the right state of mind, but we were in a SINKING KAYAK. At least I wasn’t singing or acting like we were on a yacht having a beer together. But would I do it all over again? Yes.

46. Are you afraid of falling in love? I haven’t fallen into anything folks, nor am I afraid too.

47. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
I remember when Scott and I were planning on running away and living in grandma’s RV. It was only after we cleared out the kitchen that we got caught. I also got caught with various animals in my closet growing up. My mother seems to remember only the things with scales.

48. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? nope

49. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Not a clue

50. What's something that really bugs you? Insensitivity

51. Do you like Michael Jackson? I like his earlier music

52. Taco Bell or Burger King? No and no

53. Next time you will kiss someone? You are going to get a giant raspberry on your nose mom.

54. Favorite baseball team? I think I’d rather watch paint dry.

(THIS MEME GOES ON FOREVER, DOESN'T IT?) Yes.

55. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? No

56. Nipple or Nose rings? Piercings freak me out

57. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? I can’t win this. I love sleep too much.

58. Last time you went bowling? It’s been a month or so. Too long.

59. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I once slept at a drug dealer’s house. It was while I was waiting to move to kc. It was that or my car. I never even met the guy. I Just knew his girlfriend. She was completely oblivious to his ‘business'. I slept like a rock though. I’ve also fallen asleep at IHOP, in the back of a truck (beautiful view), and in a bathtub with no water.

60. Who did you last speak with on the phone? james

61. What does your last received text message say? Just Justin talking smack. Poor guy doesn’t have any balls.

62. What's the closest orange object to you? Seriously? That would be me.

6 comments:

the walking man said...

59. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I once slept at a drug dealer’s house. It was while I was waiting to move to kc. It was that or my car. I never even met the guy. I Just knew his girlfriend. She was completely oblivious to his ‘business'. I slept like a rock though. I’ve also fallen asleep at IHOP, in the back of a truck (beautiful view), and in a bathtub with no water.


You really do love your sleep don't you Hannah?

Pepper McKean said...

ha ha ha I was pushing and kicking and you were crying and paddling.

You are so freaking funny.

Sornie said...

The factt hat you haven't been pulled over is amazing. I can proudly say that I have at least half a dozen police encounters. Some where I didn't have to pay a fine. SOme left me livid because I knew I was in the right. Others I knew were my bad.

Chris Benjamin said...

justin talking smack - as in timberlake? cause that guy won't leave me alone either!

Enemy of the Republic said...

LOL at benji. Unfortunately, I've had some dealings with the men and women in blue.

Pepper McKean said...

0% on my quiz?

ahh honey