1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
I wouldn't blow up someone. I would blow up all the condos on the lake.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
It's a tie between Lenny Kravitz and Shakira
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
4. What is your favorite cheese?
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
avocado, hummus, spicy mustard, bean sprouts, spinach, salsa, and feta cheese.
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
There is not one celebrity I want to sleep with. honestly.
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
8. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy cow, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I would probably buy a few books.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Austra or Nepal
10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?
keep it in case something happens.
11. A demon rises out of Hell and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is…?
I don't drink.
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Rufus from Dogma? I would visit the apostolic council during the year of 48 A.D. and have a little talk with them about Jesus.
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
The first rule would be that no one would be allowed on the island except for me.
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
It would be about beat poetry. Semi-clean beat poetry. It would basically be about expression.
15. What is your favorite curse word?
damn. It can be such a spicy word.
16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything; they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
grab the febreeze. I'm sure they stink like hell.
17. Your house is on fire! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the item?
18. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
climb the highest building and die before the angel of death gets to me.
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
the time that denny and I jumped off the dock in febuary.
21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
god that time my dress got stuck in my underwear in kindergarten.
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool stuff… you can move to anywhere else in the world! What country are you going to live in now?
canada. yep I'm boring.
23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
I'm not a bar hopper.
24. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question…. If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out… I can FLOAT!”?
Well since my mother will be in my home floating I think I'll hang out with her and maybe have a picnic in the sky outside my apartment.
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
26. The Gates of Hell have opened, and Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
nobody. they're where they're supposed to be.
27. What’s your theme song?
Maybe There's a loving God by Sara Groves.
Friday, October 27, 2006
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Posted by noisysmile at 11:26 AM
Sunday, October 22, 2006
5 Thingamajigs I Like:
5 Thingamajigs I Hate:
5 Thingamajigs I Do Far Too Often:
5 Thingamajigs I Do Even Though I Shouldn't:
jump up and down in my apartment (I live on the 2nd floor)
laugh at people instead of with them
5 Thingamajigs I Would Never Do:
drive a focus
jump out of a plane
touch a spider
wear animal prints
5 Thingamajigs I Regret Doing:
5 Thingamajigs I Would Do If I Won 100 Million Dollars:
the only thing that would be different would be that I would get my CDL and buy one of these:
(It's a CXT)
I would still go to school and work everyday because I like school and I like my jobs. I would probably pay for the rest of my school but other than that I cannot think of anything that I really need.
5 Thingamajigs About Me That Are Peculiar But True:
I have a double jointed jaw
I disapprove of feminism
There are skittles in my m&m machine
I do not own a T.V.
I can almost lick my elbow
I would love to see grandma fill this out so I tag her. Grandma, YOU'RE IT!!
Posted by noisysmile at 2:54 PM
Posted by noisysmile at 10:51 AM
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
I got TWO flowers today! Robert just stopped by and gave me a very dark red rose. I now have something to peek at while I study tonight...
Posted by noisysmile at 9:27 PM
well I’ve had an odd day. very odd. It was one of those ‘two left feet-pulling when the sign says push-uh oh I just transferred $5000 from and to the wrong account’ days. Yep, I am definitely guilty of having little or no faith in people, of carrying grudges and making those annoying paper clip chains that everyone cusses about. I am the person that is too slow in the city but too fast in the country. I admit that sometimes I’m the person that farts in the supermarket. You know, THAT person. Not just two faces but three and there’s this clever little thing I can do with my mouth when I am faced with someone I cannot stand but pretend to like because they’re my boss, teacher, coworker, customer etc. I smile rather than shoving something large up their nose.
I had an awful, no-good, very bad, terrible incident with a customer yesterday. She withdrew money but after I sent the tube to her she had a COW, no wait, something larger, a TRUCK, a small YACHT. You get the picture. Apparently she received 90% of her money. So what, I thought. 90% is better than 40% (my wonderful disposition would make Mother Theresa proud). So, I ask my boss what I should do because I gave the lady a strap of the requested money. A strap is 100% accurate especially since I counted it twice in addition to its accuracy. My boss told me to count down my drawer. I did. I balanced. My boss told the lady that the money must have been dropped or something. The lady told her that she should check my pockets. She also asked for my name. I was mortified. I was wearing a low cut shirt and I started breaking out in hives (I do this when stressed and normally do not wear low cut shirts but my mom and grandma convinced me that I look beautiful in it). As we were closing the bank that evening another coworker of mine came waltzing in with a very muddy ten dollar bill. He found it when he was walking out to his car. I called the lady and told her that her money had been found and that I would deposit it immediately. I also apologized even though it wasn’t my fault. She said some very rude things over the phone which I will not disclose. I left work in a very crappy mood. WELL today she stopped by with a flower and a note apologizing for her rudeness. Because I do not get there until late afternoon I did not get to see her but I was completely shocked by her apology.
Also, we went offline today at work. I do not completely understand what this means but nothing was posted, we couldn’t close out properly and we had to wait around for an hour to see if we would go back online. We never did. It was a mess.
I have a political science test tomorrow. Shouldn’t be a big deal. As the two of you know I failed my logic test and ran crying to the bathroom. Why? Not because I failed the damn thing, but because I did not know who Robert DeNiro was and missed 2 valuable points because of it. It was injustice dressed in an ugly jacket with a reptilian nose. I do not know why I let other people get to me so much. But apparently it is quite obvious that there are others like me. The proof was in that little note I received today from yesterday’s unruly customer.
Posted by noisysmile at 8:09 PM
By the way JP is French, not Russian. Yea, you can tell I'm a redneck.
Posted by noisysmile at 1:31 PM
Thursday, October 05, 2006
I love lazy mornings. Usually I am wide awake by 5, ready to throw on heels and lipstick and face the day. And on the days I am not running to school I start doing homework as soon as I can get my eyes open. I decided to have none of that crap today. I am embracing laziness. My stereo is blasting, my homework is in my car FAR AWAY, and I am pulling out my Michael Jackson moves. It is all so very lovely. I could dance all day and be absolutely aok with life. Unfortunately I have to be at work later today, and I do have a pretty hefty stack of homework. I found out through a reliable source that I was a hit at my babysitting gig last week. Isn’t that super? I had such a blast and cannot wait to babysit for them again.
Well I should get to work. I will mention that I made a ‘B’ on my second math test. I’m pretty happy about that.
HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES OF MY CAVING TRIP TO BIG SMITTLE!
Posted by noisysmile at 10:42 AM