Friday, June 20, 2008

waving white flag

So you may be asking what we do all day here.

First, we start the day off with princess cereal.
Followed by the library/park/reading/walking the pups
swimming and princess monopoly are musts!
And when we have a spare moment we usually have tickle wars.

Today Robert joined the fun!

Photobucket

I know I know. No rough housing inside. But hey it's part of my package deal.

Photobucket

This is two seconds before little T stuck her foot in my nose. Surrender was my only option after that.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy said...

ha ha. i rememeber myself doing that while i was a kid. nostalgic

Chris Benjamin said...

ah the dreaded foot in the nose. there is, sadly, no counter-move.

Pepper said...

You are having to much fun with your job. Toes in the nose, sounds like a Silverstein poem.

Love you

the walking man said...

I think even a crust old...whatever I am...would have to submit, then surrender to a day like that.

noisysmile said...

I have decided to give feedback. I appreciate it when you guys give it so why hold out?

sandy: new picture?? you have a face? It's always interesting to have a face to attach to the writings. how did you make the picture look like that?

benjibopper: hahaha!!!!!

mom aka pepper: that's odd you mention silverstein. I just found 'where the sidewalk ends' for $0.50 the other day. no joke! the girls lurrve it. I love you too.

the walking man: I am not afraid to brag when I say that I have an awesome job. It wears me out big time though.

Sandy said...

photoshop. just removed the color.

If you have orkut account, check out my album there. here's the link Album