Sunday, June 22, 2008

needing some sleep

I'm too tired to sleep : (

P.S. Mom I hope to see another post from you soon. I'm sure we all would : )

1. I love... progress.
2. Right now. . . I am tired and incredibly sore.
3. I feel like...a cranky monster.
4. I hate it when... I turn into a cranky monster.
5. I fear... the descent.
6. I’m lonely without... music.
7. I need... sleep.
8. Today I... ran, played tennis, and got a serious talkin’ to from a friend.
9. Tomorrow I’m... playing tennis, running errands, swimming, playing princess monopoly at least 40x and going to the dreaded yoga class.
10. I just... want some solid peace from my mind and all the itty bitty whiners.
11. I want to meet... Dave Eggers. Please?
12. I’m hungry for... nothing. I just ate.
13. I love it when... Robert demands that I do something relaxing. I pretend to secretly hate it, but it’s really cute to see him pointing fingers and breaking out the bubble bath.
14. I’m afraid of... um see 5
15. I’m listening to... the whirs of computers.
16. I’m wearing...
17. I wish I was in... a place that is cold.
18. I’m craving... sleep.
19. I want to get... a new racquet.
20. I can... run farther now.
21. I can’t... serve super good.
22. I have... very little patience.
23. I haven’t... got a lot of energy.
24. It makes me nervous to... say no.
25. My Mom thinks I’m... funny.
26. My Dad thinks I’m... always wrong BUT a good driver.
27. I think... I am a good person.
28. I’m happy when... I sweat.
29. I’m sad when... I have absolutely nothing to do.
30. I like eating... my food mixed.
31. I hate eating... without making sure everything is clean.
32. I love watching... ice road truckers.
33. I love listening to... the woods speak out in the country.
34. I like playing... tripoly
35. I hate waking up to... an obnoxious song.
36. I can see... success right around the corner.
37. I’m glad that... I have r.
38. I’m disappointed that... the weekend is over.
39. I look like... I’m tired…
40. I wish I looked like... I was a little more excited. Oh well maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

the walking man said...

And so comes the importance of lists eh? You do realize how expressive they are right Noisy?

Senorita you do so many interesting things in the course of a day it wears me out just reading them.

The one that sticks out is sweat...I always liked that greasy dirty feeling from sweating after a few hours hard labor, man that is a sign of accomplishing something. :-( I haven't sweat in near on a decade now.

Bet you're sleeping right now at the moment I am writing this...may Blue Rodeo be in your dreams

Anonymous said...

It is important to do something relaxing for yourself. You should listen to Robert, he obviously cares about you.

Sandy said...

the way you have written that is awesome, expressive,cool,innovative,beautiful,
nice,marvellous,etc.......

My goodness - that list is never ending. You must be supergirl to do all that. what do the call Hannah - The wonder woman

Chris Benjamin said...

kudos to robert. i should get some bubble bath for my wife.

and kudos to the walking man for the blue rodeo nod.

noisysmile said...

the walking man: blue rodeo?

anonymous: are the same anonymous I had last week?

sandy: wonder woman lol. more like wonder snoozer.

benjibopper: yes you should get some bubbles for your wife. better than flowers.