Friday, June 13, 2008

ma ma se ma ma sa

Yesterday Robert watched the girls for a couple hours while I went and played tennis. Towards the end of my match they came and watched me play. Where did they go and what did they do while they were with Robert? Well. . . He took them out for ice cream AND also to Best Buy. Best Buy???? Well, there is a cd that I have been wanting for a long time, and while they were out they got it for me! How cool is that? When I took the girls home later I told them I was going to play my new cd and they BOOED me! But I played it anyway, and it turns out that they knew one of the songs. Well. . . After all that booing guess what we have been listening too over and over again today? You guessed it! The new cd! Even though they only like that one song it is still an awesome song so I am not complaining.

One listen and you'll be hooked!




On a completely different note I took them to the mall this morning to return a swimsuit I bought in Tucson. Just like my mom I ended up crying during our swimsuit shopping experience because nothing fit! We have opposite problems. She's an upside down pear and I'm a right side up pear. Swimsuit shopping for pears is an exhausting process. I went through about 20 swimsuits in Tucson before finally deciding on one. When I got home, however, it was too big. SO today, with two HYPER little girls, I decided to go back to dillards to look just one more time. I found 4 swimsuits, tried them all on, AND two fit perfectly. It was the first time I had trouble deciding WHICH swimsuit to buy. I finally let the girls decide for me. So, next year there is going to be no tears when I go swimsuit shopping!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

pity we dont have beaches nearby. i feel like going for a swimsuit shopping right away.

the walking man said...

Personally if I were to play either tennis, or go to a store for a swimsuit it would not only cause me a heart attack it would slay any that happened to cast their eye upon me in a swim suit.

Pepper said...

No I know. I need to read this more often. I have just been horribly busy. LOVE YOU

Congrats on two suits.