Monday, July 07, 2008

Tagged by Sandy

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE* PICTURES

*I have very few pictures of myself under the age of 18.


Photobucket

(Mom and I) The poor woman was just trying to have a beer. Honestly mom, I was going to put up that sexy old time photo, but I couldn't resist making asses out of ourselves.

Photobucket

(weird boy behind me is my brother, Rusty) I think I went as myself many Halloweens as a child. The 'freak' look was effortless for me. Ok ok it still is.

Photobucket

This photo proves that I can be a lady sometimes. This is my inner yin.

Photobucket

(third from right) But honestly I'm just one of the boys. I like dirt more than I like lip gloss but shhh, please don't tell.

Photobucket

(Louis and I) How can this not be a favorite? We are proof that goofy is hot.

Photobucket

(Pops and I) He taught me most of my moves. I'm sure he learned them from his hairdresser.

Photobucket

(Sexy nerd muffin and I) This was in Guatemala right after a horse kicked him and broke his foot. I found out that day that love weighs more than an elephant!


Photobucket

My ex was a photographer. Many of the pictures he took of me are my top favorites. This one remains my favorite, even to this day. I like it because I look like I belong to the water.

Photobucket

(Hayden and I) Knocking back some drinks with my nephew, Hayden. This picture always makes me laugh.

Photobucket

Did I mention that my mom is also a talented photographer? I bet most of you already know this. Whenever I start to hate how I look I take out one of the pictures she took of me and I smile because she always makes me look good.

Who to tag? I would love to tag Robin, because I know there's pictures of her out there somewhere and I would love to see them. I also tag you momalou .

8 comments:

Robin said...

Hannah, I'm not fond of having my picture taken, but I'll look. There are a couple on my blog...one as a child and a wedding picture with Steve. But, I'll look.

You may not see them on my blog. If not, I'll email them.

BTW? Red dress photo proves what I've said all along. You are beautiful.

(The spinning photo is my favorite....)

Pepper McKean said...

OMG

I love the photos of you and will have my posted in a day or two or three.

the walking man said...

Seeing as the simple comment is the vertical challenge; I shun the easy route today.

It is hard, damn hard to see the character of the being just by looking at a group of photo's, so many of them are staged. Yet in this set there is life presented. Joy at having that life and yes ease at being in the skin you're in Noisy.

It is good.

Pepper McKean said...

There are pictures of you as a child, when I get to Washington I will get them from Rusty. I loved the photo of you as a young child because you very rarely smiled as a child and this is a precious memory.

Honey whether covered in mud, standing on a pile of bat poop, or dressed up to the nines you are still beautiful.

Poor Robert went through hell on that trip. Broken foot, near drowning, a dead body, sunburn, he is a trooper.

Honey you need to let everyone that you were drinking ROOTBEER... it was Hayden that was hitting the bottle that day.

The last picture was so cool because you were wearing Grandma's dress that she wore 50 years ago.

Mine has been done.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. You do look amazing. Love you. R!

Sandy said...

i liked the first photo coz ur moms smile is so beautiful. tell her that shes beautiful.

2nd photo coz u look weird. u might really be nostalgic bout those times where u could dress up for Halloweens . pity we dont have it here.

3rd coz u look gracious. a princess.

6th with ur dad coz ur innocent smile touches heart. whats ur dad doing.

9th coz u r posing(acting) 4 cam but Hayden he's acutally thirsty. lol.

noisysmile said...

Robin: Any way you want to show pictures is fine. Perhaps when I visit I can take more : )

Mom: I'm glad we have a favorite that is the same.

TWM: I'm not sure a picture could illustrate the incredible insecurites I feel about myself. BUT I can say that there are brief moments when I am completely comfortable with myself. Thankfully there's a lot of people in my life willing to take pictures of those moments so that I can be reminded later on that it is possible to be at ease with myself.

Robert: you little sneak!

Sandy: I tell my mom she's beautiful all the time, and I think she believes me sometimes. I cannot believe you don't have Halloween. You should start your own Halloween over there. In the picture with my dad he is dancing with me. In the 9th picture I was drinking rootbeer! But it looks different and that's why it makes me laugh!

Sornie said...

That is a very impressive collection of photos. It's always interesting to see how someone compares from a youngster to an adult.