Friday, April 11, 2008

IF

I forgot who I stole this from. oops.


If I were a direction I’d be… around the corner
If I were furniture I’d be… a couch with books underneath the cushions
If I were a liquid I’d be… a Virgin Cuban Libre : )
If I were a sin I’d be… lust
If I were a gem/stone I’d be… Herkimer (third eye chakra)
If I were a metal I’d be… Einsteinium (radioactive in high amounts)
If I were a tree I’d be… the giving tree.
If I were a fruit I’d be… a Bosc Pear (it’s my exact shape)
If I were a flower I’d be… a sensitive Briar (Its leaves close when touched + the flowers are a poof of pink)
If I were weather I’d be… wind that can be seen in the trees but nowhere else.
If I were a music instrument I’d be… a xylophone.
If I were an element I’d be… Fire (only way to cook marshmallows)
If I were a color I’d be… the lighter side of Caucasian.
If I were an animal I’d be… a hyena. A VEGETARIAN hyena.
If I were a sound I’d be… that sound you hear when you put a plastic bottle in the spokes of your bike.
If I were a lyric I’d be…
“I'm trying to work things out
I'm trying to comprehend
Am I the chance result
Of some great accident
I hear a rhythm call me
The echo of a grand design
I spend each night in the backyard
Staring up at the stars in the sky”
Maybe There’s a Loving God by Sara Groves
If I were a song I’d be… This Journey is My Own by Sara Groves
If I were a music type I’d be… gospel
If I were a perfume/cologne I’d be… fresh air
If I were a feeling I’d be… enthusiasm
If I were a book I’d be… Notes to Myself by Hugh Prather
If I were food I’d be… a lime.
If I were a city I’d be… a dead one.
If I were a taste I’d be… a warhead on steroids.
If I were a scent I’d be… once again, fresh air.
If I were a word I’d be… collage
If I were a verb I’d be… twirling
If I were an object I’d be… a hula hoop
If I were a piece of clothing I’d be… a tennis skirt
If I were a body part I’d be… an elbow
If I were a facial expression I’d be… surprise
If I were a cartoon character I’d be… Hobbes
If I were a movie I’d be… a musical for the deaf
If I were a geometrical figure I’d be… a parallelogram
If I were one of the 4 seasons I’d be… winter
If I were a sentence I’d be… memento mori!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm a triple Gemini. Jay is a Pisces. We met online and he came across the country to visit me. We were going somewhere and I looked up to find him staring at me.

"What?", I asked.

"Nothing. You're just....twirling. Here I stand, and you're just twirling. Guess I'd better get used to it."

He has, 'cause I still do.

Your answers are wonderful, Hannah.

I like your weather......

~R

P.S. I've had this meme sitting in my stack for a while. Because I read this, I finished and posted.

Pepper said...

You have such a way with words that when I read what you write I am suddenly without words.