Monday, April 02, 2007

just flapping my gums

I played tennis with Ted yesterday. . . . And kicked his ass: 6-0, 6-1. He was having one of those days though so we’re going to play again when his game is on. I’ll still kick his ass.
I also have the nanny job I wanted for the summer. I have a feeling that we are going to be spending a lot of time at the pool. I’m looking forward to it. I cannot wait for this stupid semester to be over. It is wearing me down. Never again will there be another semester without at least one English class to cheer me up. Every day I try to create a list inside my head of things to look forward to.
Today’s list:
1. Chocolate dirt and worms pudding cup for tonight’s desert. (Robert made a dozen for me yesterday)
2. Tennis on Tuesday!
3. Running with Rose and Peppy on Tuesday!
4. Seeing my mom and grandma in April!
5. Tutoring on Parabolas on Thursday! HA! I’m so full of crap sometimes.

1 comments:

Pepper said...

You are full of crap mosttimes.

About my montage on the Palo Alto Battlefield.... My motif of the montage is an allegorical one - everything reverts back to the beginning.

My list of 4 things to look forward to today:
1.) Dirty Als for dinner
2.) Sitting on the beach.
3.) Taking a long hot shower before venturing out. I did some maintenance work and I am greasy.
4.) Sitting on my little porch, with a good book, listening to waves and seagulls.

Have a good day honey.