Wednesday, April 18, 2007

waiting for the next class

1. Do you like cheese?
depends

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
no

3. Do you own a gun?
nope

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I get so nervous that I can’t sleep the night before or keep food down. Why, I do not know. I am probably one of the top five healthiest people in the world, knock on wood: )

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
that’s a big fat no

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
have yourself a merry little christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
nothing

9. Can you do push ups?
hahAHA! Now I can, thanks to Robert. The poor guy had to show me how to correctly do a GIRL push up. Apparently the caboose doesn’t go up in the air.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
nope, not if I can help it. I am a complete mess when it comes to organizing a bathroom.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewlery?
I can’t directly say because I have three favorite pieces.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
ignore them. That’s worked for me so far : ) I’ve got the best nerd in the whole wide universe.

21. Current Hate?
well I am growing a horn on my wrist. I have no idea what it is. It doesn’t hurt but I can just about poke someone’s eye out with it. It’s a sharp little booger.

22. Favorite place to be?
on the hot hot tennis court in the middle of july OR with any member of my family, doing anything or absolutely nothing.

23. Where did you spend New Years?
In bed asleep.

24. Where would you like to go?
right now it’s a tie between Maine and Hawaii

27. Do you own slippers?
YES!!

28. What shirt are you wearing?
I know I’ll get in trouble for saying this BUT it’s a tennis shirt I found in the little boys section in an elite tennis shop. I couldn’t say no. It’s a nike tennis shirt, gray with a red emblem. Very very cool.

29. Do you burn or tan?
I burn and then freckle.

30. Favorite color?
gray and purple this week

31. Would you be a pirate?
?

35. What's in your pocket right now?
nothing...  mom what’s the dots for?

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
A picture I posted in my son's comment.  that was funny mom. He hasn’t deleted it yet.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
no flipping clue

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I haven’t had any serious injuries knock on wood

39. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have too many. Currently it’s Johnson freaking county driving. It takes me an hour and a half sometimes to drive to school. If it’s not busy I’m there in 20 minutes.

How many TVs do you have in your house?
none

41) Who is your loudest friend?
My daughter Hannah  gosh mom when I read this I started laughing and I’m in the COMPUTER LAB! I have to say that you are my loudest friend. I get the obnoxious gene from you my dear.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
My imaginary friend  mom I thought you left that friend in the bathroom a long time ago. My silent friend is Robert.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
YES but that’s a whole new jar of beans. Hopefully he got the hint after I hit him with my car.

44. Do u wish on shooting stars?
I tried to once but then I fell off the picnic table I was laying on and that was the end of that.

45. What is your favorite book?
my very favorite book is “a heartbreaking work of staggering genius” by dave eggers.

46. What is your favorite candy?
dark chocolate, war heads, popcorn jelly beans

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Live Close By and Visit Often KT Oslin  mom you are a nut. I really want the song, “ticks” by brad paisley to be played at my wedding.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I’m with you on that one mom

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
cereal damnit food food food

2 comments:

Pepper said...

nope, not if I can help it. I am a complete mess when it comes to organizing a bathroom.

I helped you organized the last one.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
YES but that’s a whole new jar of beans. Hopefully he got the hint after I hit him with my car.
I don't think I want to know.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Live Close By and Visit Often KT Oslin  mom you are a nut. I really want the song, “ticks” by brad paisley to be played at my wedding.

and you are not?

Wait a minute. 3 days ago I was in the process of heading back to Missouri and I think I left a message on Myspace... yes I did.

Tootsy wootsy I luva luva luva you and I will be more attentive in the future.

You are freaking awesome.

We are in Joplin or nearby.

Robin said...

Hannah, Are you watching the series 'Planet Earth'? I saw the end of one of them last night about Lechuguilla Cave in New Mexico. Oh- My- God....incredibly beautiful...I mean, indescribable. Lots of cockroach poop, too. Thought you might be interested.