Friday, February 06, 2009

aok

I am still alive, and very much so! I am absolutely overjoyed with this new university I am attending. it is taking up much of my time. I am taking two reading/writing intensive courses - there is a special stack of books (20+) just for these two classes, but it is finally a reading list I am madly in love with. I used to read summaries and reviews of books online instead of reading the actual books (and make mostly A's sadly enough), but this semester I have been sneaking my books to bed and work with me. I've even been reading between games at tennis. But please don't fret; I've still been sneaking around on blogs.
I'm also taking another poetry workshop class. I am so glad that I am taking this class. I have been unburying my poems and writing new ones too. When I took the dogs for a run this evening I subjected them to bits of rhyme between breaths. I feel like I'm alive again.
I hope to jump back into blogging full force here soon. Thanks for your patience.

P.S. I made the Dean's list again last semester! I really think there should be a monetary award for this.

4 comments:

the walking man said...

...or a heavy discount on tuition.

Good to know that you're happy in the way things are rolling Hannah. Take your time no ones going anywhere.

Pepper McKean said...

You never fail to amaze me.

I received my birthday present yesterday. Everything was amazing! Where did you find the Ganesh necklace and the card was perfect! I love it, love it, love it!

I love you too.

There needs to be a monetary award or a free semester. Congrats and Thank You!

Robin said...

It's funny, reading this. I remember classes that just....EXCITED me... and I couldn't wait for the knowledge that was out there and headed my way. If they included books, all the better.

I'd love to know what the books are that have you have been secreting around, in order to devour them faster.

Hannah, I am so happy for you. Don't worry about blogging. Take this new world for everything it offers.

~R

Robin said...

P.S.

The Deans List ain't so bad, either. I did it a couple of times, but that was at a lame school.

You're kickin' ass....