Tuesday, November 25, 2008

still here

I haven't disappeared. . . yet.

It's been tough around here recently. I've been having family problems (nothing to do with my momalu), but I'm hopeful that whatever happens will happen for the best. I'm sorry, but I just cannot share this problem with you.

It's also the end of another semester, another few credits to add to my collection of well over one hundred. Exchange a credit for a bit of life, of youthfulness. That's how it goes.

I am going for the degree I have wanted all my life. I found a way to make it happen, and nothing but death can stop me now. Rockchalk Jayhawk! I'll be graduating at the same time, but hopefully it's one step closer to a happier me.

Right now though I'm a little stressed grrrrrr. I slept until noon today. . . I have my annual doctor's appointment tomorrow. It's a funny thing because I made this appointment a few weeks ago and yesterday I got sick. Go figure. I'm sure it's minor-strep or an infection of some kind. I knew I was going to have problems when I touched a sick person's cat on Saturday-not recommended.

On a brighter note? Guess what Robert got me for my birthday? A PLANE TICKET TO SEE LOUIS! So, I'm going to see Louis and Robert is going on a cruise (lucky bastard, but not as lucky as me). Hopefully my mom can squeeze us in over the holidays too : ) *fingers crossed*

So, I haven't disappeared yet. I've been reading blogs, lurking around. Please don't be worried.

3 comments:

the walking man said...

No worry when you touch base occasionally...be well and have a good trip...Fla wasn't it?

Pepper McKean said...

You can always come visit the little house on wheels and Scott's little pink house. Just remember wear shoes and keep the dogs in the courtyard or you will be picking thorns.

I hope all is well with your family problem. Keep your head and chin up.

Give Louis my howdy.

Robin said...

It's great you're going to visit Louis. When's the trip?

Glad all is well (aside from touching the cat.)

~R