Sunday, August 03, 2008

gripes

Last week was waaay too long. I played tennis five times, babysat every day (and one night), went to class, hung out with friends both Friday and Saturday night and even managed to flood my boss' house (not my fault thankfully).

Today I am bordering on freaking out and falling asleep. I am slightly dehydrated and sick from eating strange food two days in a row. I also have 4+ hours of tennis and running this afternoon outside in 105+ heat. I can't cancel because I had to cancel on these people last weekend when I was sick. So if I make it through today I am going to take myself to my favorite salad bar and pig out.

Next week should be a tad bit easier.

3 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

105 degrees! I remember that about the Midwest--either freezing or helbound hot, no spring or fall.

Last week was too long for me too. I guess it's in the stars.

the walking man said...

And so? Has sanity returned and did you have fun in the rush of suns followed by moons? Freaking out is an antidote at times for the poison of foul thoughts.

Personally Noisy, I know I had a week but only remember the high points which frankly weren't all that high or anywhere near as busy as yours. Alas no easily accessible salad bars (not that i eat a lot of salads.)

Pepper McKean said...

thanks for your comment.

You need to drink lots of water and eat. Don't do to much in this heat.