Monday, February 26, 2007

very frustrating

well, I made a 'C' on my first ASL test. Not the best of news. I am hoping that tutoring will help me bring up the grade on the next test. Tomorrow I find out how awful I did on my biology lab exam. I am not asking for any miracles, only a 'C', which shouldn't be too much to ask for, right? This semester is rough compared to the last two semesters. I'm spending almost 30 hours a week at school with classes and math/ASL tutoring. Today I had my second biology test and depending upon those results, I might be spending a few more hours getting biology tutoring. I cannot wait for spring break. I pray that my head doesn't explode before then.

1 comments:

Pepper said...

I am alive!

We made to our "fort" campground and we love it.

I got your email.

Have I told you lately how much I adore your boyfriend?

Biology...... I have no comment except hang in there and don't stress out.

I love you and I am so looking forward to seeing you and your absolutely marvelous boyfriend... who might be the father of Anna Nicole's baby.

Love your pictures.

Love you

boob boob