Monday, March 09, 2009

1234 I know I need to study more

Tomorrow will be the worst day of this week. I have two midterms and I am fearful of both. One is in a science class, and because I failed the first test (yes I bombed it), I cannot fail this one or I flunk the class. The other midterm is not only about 2 novels, a memoir and a few short stories, I also have to know each author's family history, all of their books and their biographical history. I have been studying for hours and hours today and am finally winding down. I'm only to going to study for another couple hours before I call it quits. It's nice to take a break though and sit down with a video from youtube and a cup of hot chocolate.

I love this video because it reminds me of my mom. Just like her this video is simple yet intricate. And like my mom it is whimsical and rather dorky but in such an artful way. It's colorful, relaxing and inviting. And the hand movements at the end? That's exactly how my mom dances when she's in a car.

Feist-1234

2 comments:

Pepper McKean said...

ahhh you are such a sweetie.

My echocardiogram (ultra sound) is tomorrow so we will both be having a bad day. I won't know anything and as soon as I do I will let you know. I don't think it is anything serious because I didn't know I had a problem until the doctor took a listen.

I will be thinking of you and I know you will do fine. Don't worry, be happy, and I love you babe.

Remember to OHMMMMMMM

the walking man said...

All moms are artfully dorky. You too, I am sure.

Breathe Hannah and don't give a portion of your mind to trepidation while taking tests.