Friday, May 02, 2008

the last mile is the toughest

I’m not sure when I’ll blog next. I just wanted to throw something up here to let everyone know all is well. I have been busy finishing all the assignments due at the end of the semester. I have taken two finals and have two weirdo ones to complete. One is a portfolio with four individual assignments worth 40% of my grade. The other is a revision of a paper. It’s been a long week, and the weekend is going to be the same. As soon as Thursday comes around I will be free. FREE. I should have time to post something spectacular before I leave on the 13th for Az.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Do your stuff, Girl. Glad you're going to see your Mom....

~R

Sandy said...

All the best for your studies and assignments. Btw what are you studying

Sandy said...

tomorw is the last day. d-day thursday