Tuesday, July 03, 2007

passing time

What were you doing 10 years ago?

It was the summer before 5th grade. I really cannot remember that paticular summer. I do remember that I could climb up the poles on the dock and sit on the roof (didn't know that one did ya mom)? I read a lot, ran a lot and most likely, ate a lot : ).

What were you doing 1 year ago?

school, just like this year.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. apples and peanut butter
2. string cheese
3. nectarines
4. 100 calorie packs (grasshoppers hands down)
5. cinnamon apple rice cakes (I have to hide them from the double t's because they're so good)


Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. anything n sync
2. anything sara groves
3. fresh prince of belair lol
4. there's this song the double t's and I sing - "I don't want to be a chicken. I don't want to be a duck. so I shake my butt. . ." I've got it memorized.
5. make the world go away by eddy arnold?

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. pay for the rest of college
2. and
3. that's
4. it
5. .

Five bad habits:

1. counting syllables on my fingers (it's a stress induced thing)
2. emphathising with the silverware
3. leaving projects undone
4. spitting out food that I don't like. seriously though, why eat something that you don't like.
5. cleaning the little itty bitty things like the tops of doors and completely missing the big things like paint all over the back porch.

Five things you like doing:

1. playing games with anybody! esp. the double t's and robert and heather. I love game night.
2. running with rose and peppy
3. TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!
4. creating (but, no, not decorating)
5. reading/writing

Five things you would never wear again:

1. platforms
2. that's
3. all
4. I
5. got

Five favorite toys:

1. computer
2. downstairs stereo
3. ummmmmmmm
4.
5.

0 comments: