Tuesday, December 19, 2006

An update as of two seconds ago

Here is an update on my life.
I am out of school for 3 or 4 weeks. I will be working more hours at the bank and babysitting more until school starts up again. Christmas presents were sent off last night! I only wrapped 2% of them. Heather wrapped the rest. I will know my final grades tomorrow! I am nervous. I am currently decorating my apartment and trying to make tofu the southern way. Robert’s uncle bought a 1976 yellow ambulance off of ebay and they are picking it up tomorrow. It is very funny looking. Rose and Peppy played together for the first time yesterday. Peppy is slowly warming up to her. She likes to sleep with her head underneath the entertainment center. She is currently trying to find a way to chew on several squeakies at once. We bought them stocking stuffers and filled hers with tennis balls. It’s funny because when I drop the stocking it bounces. Robert is turning the newly renovated downstairs into a home theater. Josh brought over big speakers and helped install them. It is the funniest thing to feel the house shake as it blasts George Strait. There will be no Christmas tree this year. There is no time to set one up.

3 comments:

Pepper said...

Sweetie....

You smile lights up the room like a Christmas Tree would.

You got all A's I am so freaking proud of you.

Merry Christmas it is 12:27 a.m. I am the first.

noisysmile said...

yes, you are the first you crazed insomniac. hell I can't spell.

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and get dollars for every visitor to your short links.